Life thru Pictures

Friday, July 07, 2006


I thought I would never golf. When I was little, I did the things my brother did. He played soccer, I played soccer. He rode bike, I rode bike. In fact, in the 8th grade, I found the same pattern he made to construct the car we had to make for woodshop & made the same car as him. Yeah, it's pretty lame but I was a young impressionable kid.

However, as the years went by, I decided that my brother wasn't really that cool. He liked computers, computers are boring to me. RC cars...stinky. Then came golf. It was the boringest idea I ever heard of. I believe he was in the 8th grade & I was in the 6th. My brother even joined the golf team in high school. What a dork!

Well, history was made on Sunday...Neil (the boyfriend not brother) took a LONG drive to Kahuku Golf Course & actually played 9 holes. It was fun. Fine, I admit it. The course is not the greenest but it had a beautiful view of the ocean & the sky was so blue. It was a good time while getting some exercise on the side. I'd like to give it another try since I wasn't that bad...wasn't that good either but that's what practice is for.
Fore! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home