Life thru Pictures

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Dream


Many times, the my stories revolve around what I dreamt the previous night. This will be the first of probably many such entries.

The picture posted doesn't have anything to do with the dream & is actually over a year old. I just like bunnies & since I had lunch with my dad today, I decided to post a picture of the bunny he lives with. His name is Jabba. He's pretty darn cute, isn't he?

In any case, I had this dream a few nights ago & when i woke up, I had a weird feeling. I dreamt I was babysitting a co-worker's baby who was dressed up in a bear costume. It was like carrying around a big soft teddybear. I was walking around Pearlridge with Neil. I vaguely remember being in a jewerly store. I felt really guilty because i dropped off the baby to go to work at my grandma's house & when I got him, I forgot to change his diaper. In the morning I just so happened to be watching TLC's a Baby Story & checked my email to also find out that a classmate of mine just had a baby.

Okay, okay, before everyone gets all assume-y & overanalyze-y, I'm not becoming baby-crazy nor am I itching for some sparkles. So why am I sharing this dream? That's a good question. Neil believes that dreams don't mean anything. It was just a cute moment with a cute baby & a cute boyfriend. It was extra precious that the baby was in a bear costume the whole time. When the time eventually comes, my baby will definitely be in a fluffy costume. Preferrably a bunny suit.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Yea! Another blog to read at work! I just saw a bunny costume a few weeks ago and I did think, "Oh geez, Nicole's gonna put her kid that."

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home