Life thru Pictures

Tuesday, June 20, 2006


I've entered the 3rd week of my summer break. Yesterday I went to my first meeting at my new school. After that meeting, I am determined to enjoy my break even more cause it sounds like I'm going to be WORKING my tushie off. However, it seems like I'll be more of a coordinator/organizer, rather than putting in a bunch of direct services. So, I've decided to come up with a few goals:
1. Improve the swimming skills
2. Get a tan
3. Finish the books currently reading
4. Watch as much tv as possible.
5. Do a little exercising

Today was a good example of how days are slipping by. Woke up around 8, watched some Golden Girls, watched some FIFA, fell asleep again & woke up again around 12. After some lunch & another hour of watching tv, I went home (i was at Neil's doing all this) & watched some of the recorded shows on my dvr. I got #4 down pretty good I think. tomorrow is another day.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger nure nezumi said...

haha, hey we can take care of #1, 2, and 5, let go to the beach! Weather's been nice so it's a good time to go!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Y'all are killing me. I'm so lonely here and the people I do see are not great conversationalists (hence the reason I'm seeing them, but still). I'm the only one in the building...

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home