Life thru Pictures

Tuesday, March 21, 2006


Not sure who will read my blogs...my random boogers of my brain if you will. Thought of having one after reading several of my friends' blog pages. I guess we'll give it a whirl. I've never really been too good with the journal writing thing & I'm not funny, clever or filled with tons of good stories. Just me, my thoughts & a few quirky things that happen to me are all I've got.

I really like pictures. I like taking them, I like being in them, I like the idea of capturing moments & being able to revisit them whenever I want. I have a bad memory but pictures have a way of jump starting the ol' noggin to happy times. That's another thing...one rarely takes pictures of bad or sad times. Then there are times when I wish could have been saved on film. Like, the numerous times (I think 3) I flipped over while sitting in my chair. Or the exact moment I fell in love with Neil (I can't really pinpoint it but wouldn't that be a neat idea?). How about that time I told off the professor I worked for who wasn't a very nice person (okay so at the time I wasn't very happy but it has turned out to be a moment I am quite proud of).

I suppose a part of it has to do with my hording nature. I don't want to miss a thing. If I ever feel that I'm forgetting, I can always turn back. I carry my camera wherever I go.

Well, there are more stories rolling around in my mind but we'll save some of that for later.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home