Life thru Pictures

Monday, May 21, 2007

Munchie



Hey this is Munchie, our new baby bunny! His full name is Munchkin but we like to call him Munchie or Munch for short. He is a tiger holland lop. He is about 6 or 7 weeks old. I call him a "him" because I'm not sure what "he" is yet but I'm hoping for a boy. Anyway, he's totally adorable & fitting in quite nicely. He has full run of the house but we try to keep him out of the bedrooms. He even helps himself to whatever we have lying out...for example, I had popcorn on the floor which he had a taste of. He is very mellow & will lie on your chest. I like having someone else in the house when Neil's not around. So cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

OH SO ADORABLE!! i've been checking your page hoping to see a picture :D

can i see him before he gets big? he's SO cute!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Ross said...

Hey nicole. Found your blog through Joesph Yu's blog. Looks like life is treating you well. you can contact me at [my last name]@gmail.com

Ross 'Rocks'

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home