Life thru Pictures

Monday, April 30, 2007

Puffy



I've been babysitting Alfie at the new house for about 2 weeks now. My mom & grandma went to Japan & even though they've been back for a couple days, I still have the stinker. I know he likes it at my mom's house better because he definitely likes my mom more than me. However, this daily presence of a fuzzy-o has increased my desire to get my very own bunny (although one could agrue that Alfie is technically mine but since he prefers my mom, he's now hers). Anyway, we went bunny shopping on Saturday where we realized that much of the bunny population were sold & not replenished after the Easter season. There was one at Pet's Central, that I had never seen before. It was one of the cutest ball-o-fluff that I had ever seen. It was frickin adorable. He looked liked these two here except he was a different color. C'mon, if you saw these guys bouncing around, you'd loved them too. His head was GY-NORMOUS. It was easily half his body. He had such a dumb look on his face too. More cute points. Wanted me one just like him. I never heard or seen them before which surprised me because I like to think of myself as some kind of bunny obsesser. I'm going to look for a lop eared lionheaded bunny. You likey too?

2 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

haha! i actually laughed out loud when i saw that first one. it is so goofy looking but somehow extremely cute.. reminds me of that ugly bubble-eyed goldfish sam bought once that looked like mr. magoo. i think you should get one!!!!! (a puffy bunny i mean)

8:51 PM  
Blogger nure nezumi said...

bubble goldfish are disgusting...

but bunnies are actually cute, but only if you do fun stuff with them, for example, did you guys see that commercial for insurance or whatever? it was like "rehabilitation center for bunny foot reattachment" haha, with all the bunnies with different color feet on treadmills and everything... good stuff.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home